Doors4Security Ltd, based in Congleton, Cheshire, offer steel doors, personnel doors, fire doors, fire exit and emergency exit steel doors, with deliveries throughout the UK and worldwide.Doors4Security Ltd steel doors offer very high build quality and the ultimate in both steel door security and fire resistance. We have ex-stock security doors and can usually ship your steel door on the same day as your order.
Even when you order security doors to a specific size and design your order can be turned around very quickly offering you an unparalleled service. We ship our steel doors anywhere, so even if you are across the water, get in touch, we can help.
Our excellent security doors are well protected and packaged when we ship them to you, and we use only the most professional couriers so you can be reassured that your steel door will be delivered in perfect condition and ready to hang.If you require any more information about our security door delivery service please contact us on 01260 295996
WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
DELIVERY / RETURNS
Packaging All our orders are checked prior to despatch and individually packaged. Each door is firstly covered with a layer of cling film, then bubble wrapped and finally wrapped with cardboard.
On larger bulk orders, doors are stacked using polystyrene blocks and secured using plastic pallet wrap.
Shipping Delivery times may vary based on which product you have ordered standard stock items are typically delivered between 3-5 working days. Custom made orders can take up to 2 weeks depending on specification, please call our sales team who will be able to give you a more accurate timescale for your order.
We will send an e-mail to let you know your order has been processed and despatched. All Orders must be signed for at the point of delivery.
If there is likely to be any delay with your order, we will notify you by email or phone at the earliest opportunity, this will give you the opportunity to choose an alternative item in stock, change the specific or obtain a refund.
Shipping costs are clearly shown based on your post code when you add an item to your shopping basket.
If you require your items to be delivered on a timed a special delivery, this can be arranged at an additional cost, this is also dependant on postcode and availability.
Please familiarise yourself with our terms and conditions regarding the steel door delivery process:
- It is essential that someone is at the delivery address to check the products and sign for the delivery.
- You must provide us with the full delivery address including post code and a contact name and phone number at time of order.
- Upon signing for the delivery you are signing to confirm that you received the goods and they are in good condition. If you sign for the goods you are accepting responsibility and liability. We will not accept responsibility if you sign without checking. There will be a label on the item and on the delivery form to confirm this, it will read:
‘Attention: Please open all packages and check for DAMAGED, TORN or MISSING items before signing. We will not accept responsibility if you sign without checking the order.’
- At point of order we will ask for a contact telephone number, you may get a call from the delivery company to help organise delivery. If someone is not present when the delivery is attempted it will be re-organised for another time/day.
- If you require any notice prior to delivery or have any special requirements you must inform us at time of order to allow us to inform the delivery company.
Returns and Refunds At Doors4Security Ltd. we like all our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase however, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied you can return any STOCK items to us within 7 days for a refund or exchange, less deduction for postage and card charges. The following terms apply:
- Our returns policy is strictly 7 days.
- The item(s) must be returned to us in their original as new condition with all of the accessories and packaging. Items that have been used, installed or damaged in any way will invalidate our offer.
- Refunds are subject to deduction of postage charges and a 2.5% card payment processing charge to cover card charges.
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of being placed are subject to a 2.5% charge to cover credit card fees.
- Items marked as ‘Made-to-order’, ‘Bespoke’ or ‘Commissioned’ are also non-refundable unless faulty as these are not stock pieces and have been made specifically for you.
PLEASE NOTE: Unless you use our collection service, we are not responsible for returned packages until they have actually been received, you are strongly advised to use a signed-for (tracked) delivery service when returning orders and we will not be held responsible for returns that are damaged or go missing in the post.
We advise customers to bear in mind if they are returning accessories via Royal Mail, the accessories are not insured against losses or damage unless sent via the Royal Mail Special Delivery service (where insurance up to the value of £500 applies), losses or damage to items sent via normal post, or via Recorded Delivery are not covered by Royal Mails insurance and customers will not be able to submit a claim. We recommend you keep your receipt as proof of postage.
To return items to Doors4Security Ltd. please make sure to contact us first!
Please remember to include your original order number when communicating with us.
Doors4Security Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/07/2011.
What we collect We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Security We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Doors4Security Ltd. Unit 11, Greenfield Farm Ind. Est. Greenfield Road Congleton Cheshire CW12 4TR
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.